Return to Play Policy
- Players will not be obligated or pressured to return to training or playing (if the time comes). The decision is up to the player as each person has their own unique circumstances. Coaches, other players and the club will support any decision you make as a player.
- Each team will have an allotted training day and time.
- Players can only train with their representative team (i.e under 18’s can only train with their team)
- On arrival to the club, all players will be registered by a club delegate to confirm your attendance and for the purpose of COVID19 tracing if it is required.
- Players are asked to respect training start and finish times, if you can’t make the start of training then we ask that you not turn up and we will see you the following week.
- Under no circumstances can a player arrive to another teams training session.
- Due to the strict guidelines that the club has to abide by, we ask that all players inform their coaches by 4pm the day of their scheduled training if they will be attending. Players will not be allowed to arrive without notification – this is due to the maximum numbers permitted by the league and local council for training.
- All players must attend training in their training gear, as the pavilion/change rooms are still closed.
- Training Groups will be capped at two (2) groups of 10 people per ground. This means 1 netball team per court or 2 groups of 10 on the oval.
- Training will only run for 60 minutes this includes warm up and cool down tbc by coaches
- All training must be strictly NON-CONTACT due to COVID19 restrictions. (ie.no tackling, bumping or marking contests)
- Players attending training can not bring anyone with them (this includes children).
- Each player must bring their own water bottle.
- Their will be no trainer facilities, so all players must be mindful of this in regards to their first aid requirements.
- All players will be required to hand sanitise prior to entry onto the ground prior to training
- All equipment used must be sanitised prior to use and after use.
- All players, coaches and support staff must complete a player Covid19 Declaration for tracing purposes – this will be supplied on your first training session.
- We strongly suggest that all players and officials download the COVID19 app
A reminder: If you are feeling unwell – we ask that you not attend your training session and notify your coach.